Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's silly wrong but vivid right

I have said many times that the key to happiness is spending quality time with the people you love. Last Saturday night we had a couple of families over with their kids for a few quiet drinks, followed by a great many noisy ones. I will continue to feel very sheepish when I next see our neighbours, who will have been reminded of how badly I sing.

There can be no greater way of celebrating friendship and life than singing together. And as I've been asked this week to come up with five songs for a Desert Island Discs project organised by Forever Manchester, then I want to dedicate the last one of the five to Michelle & Andy Hinselwood and Jane & Trevor Martin and all their wonderful children.

It's this, but then you'll have guessed that by now.

I haven't quite decided on the others yet.

No comments: